Sweet Potato Gnocchi
Use Just® Sweet Potato to make sweet potato gnocchi without having to mash a single sweet potato!
Prep time: 15 minutes | Cooking time: 5 minutes
- 3 Plum Organics® Just® Sweet Potato Pouches
- ½ C Grated Parmesan + more for topping
- ½ C Ricotta Cheese
- ½ t Salt
- 2 C AP Flour + extra for rolling
- A Generous Pinch of Nutmeg
- Pinch of Black Pepper
- Combine all ingredients except for the flour in a medium bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Add the flour one cup at a time. Start mixing with a spatula, you can switch to hands on the second cup of flour. A slightly sticky, soft dough will form.
- Cut the dough into quarters.
- Lightly flour each piece and roll into a 1-inch in diameter log.
- Cut into 1-inch pieces and dust with flour so they do not stick to each other.
- Cook in salted boiling water for 1-2 minutes or until the gnocchi float to the surface.
- Have a pan with heated sauce, melted butter or brown butter ready to toss the freshly cooked gnocchi in!