Mix in some organic Mashups® when making your next batch of brownies for organic fruits in every bite.
Prep time: 10 minutes | Cooking time: 20-25 minutes
- 1/2 cup Mashups® Apple & Banana applesauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- optional: 1 handful dark chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the applesauce and honey. Add the vanilla and two eggs, mix well.
- Add the whole wheat flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix well.
- Add chocolate chunks if desired and mix well.
- Pour batter into a lined or well greased 8x8 or 9x9 baking dish. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until edges are set.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before cutting. Best served warm! Store covered for 1-2 days at room temperature.