Use Baby Bowls® to create this Cinco de Mayo mocktail that will help you unwind till little one turns about cinco!
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 1 large knob of fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 Beet, Apple, Strawberry, Chia Baby Bowl
- 1 1/2 ounces fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce fresh grapefruit juice
- Sparkling water
- Thyme sprigs, for garnish
- Combine all ingredients, except for the sparkling water, in a cocktail shaker and shake until incorporated.
- Strain mixture into a glass with ice and top with as much sparkling water as you would like.
- Garnish with thyme sprigs.